CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

I found it!!

This place.
This blog!
I can't believe I found this again.
This is the blog that I will use from now on.
I have worn many mantles, and as I shifted from that old life,
(that life of 10 years in a desert)
to this new life
(this life of happily ever after at the sea),
I have swung like a pendulum.
So far to the left,
then to the right,
and here I am, sorta in the middle again.
Not wildly rebellious,
not barely clinging to my sanity, focused only on survival.
Not wildly in love,
so focused on Him and only Him that all else fades to grayscale.
(but fear not, still deliriously enough in love that I nauseate onlookers on a regular basis!)

So here I am.
Happy.
Grounded.
Poised for a future so blindingly bright, so gloriously happy that I get sunburned on the inside.
(better than it sounds, i promise)

So.
Shrug.
Let's RIIIIIDE!!

4 comments:

Abbey Rice said...

YEAHHHHHHHH!

Got my helmet on, ready to do this.

Lisa said...

Don't forget your elbow pads and wrist guards...

Orange said...

OK, I have signed up for your RSS feed and look forward to reading subsequent posts...if you do indeed write them! I've missed your voice.

Holy crap, your boys are 10? So is Ben. Tweens, all of them.

Lisa said...

Don't you SAY that dirty word here, Orange!! :(
As fun as it is that they're growing up, it scares the shit outta me, too. What if they're moody and unmotivated and FAILURES???? AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sigh.

Soooo glad to have you on board, Orange. I have missed your voice, too--are you just crossword blogging or do you have a more personal blog hidden away somewhere? :)